Exquisite Oversized Custom Journal · Large Sketchbook for Artists · Personalized Multi Purpose Notebook.
This multi purpose, oversized journal is ideal for writers, artists or folks who simply need a wide open space to work in for a very long time. They are beautiful, hand made, impressive and we truly love hand crafting them.
SIZE: Portrait. 8.5 x 11" x 1.5" thick. 22 x 28 cm x 4 cm thick. (Need something different? Be in touch.)
BOOK COVERING: Choose either a full canvas cover, or quarter canvas. Our archival quality binding canvases are available in a wide variety of colors.
- COVER PHOTO: Do you have a lovely photo you'd like on your book? Send us the file and we'll take care of the rest.
- COVER DESIGN: We accommodate. Choose from ideas you see here, or tell us what you'd like. We can print in any dark color ink that will stand out on the cover paper. Logos, monograms, clip art, text--it's all possible.
- RIBBON PAGE MARKER: yes, you pick the color.
- PAGES: Heavy weight, matte, white. 150 sheets/300 pages front and back. The pages respond well to a variety of mediums: pencil, ink, crayon, pastels, glue, pen... While the paper is not water color paper, many clients have reported back that they've been happy using water color in these books.
- BE AMAZING: house your beautiful custom book in a hard back slip case.
BE EVEN MORE AMAZING: Order a clam shell memento box. Did you know you can request the memento box be made an extra inch deep? This way your book is not only protected from dust and light, but you also have an ideal place to store keepsakes.
HOW TO ORDER: Want a free cover mock up first? Go here or be in touch.
Ready to order now? Answer the questions found on this page and choose Add to Cart. We look forward to hearing from you.
It's true! We always send a cover proof for approval before we hand craft your book.
- COOL THINGS TO KNOW: These hand bound, hard cover books lay open flat for comfortable, sturdy use. All acid-free materials, archival quality. The curved spine compensates for the thickness of the spine and allows for you to work on pages that lay open flat for comfortable, sturdy use.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE? We hand craft all items here in house, so do CONSULT TURN AROUND before purchasing just to be on the safe side. Usually we can get custom items delivered to a US address in 2-3 weeks, depending.
USA: $5 flat shipping fee
Everywhere Else: $67
NOTE: If a hard back slip case or clam shell box are ordered, shipping costs on int'l orders increase a bit.