Custom Bar / Bat Mitzvah Photo Booth Guest Book · Scrapbook · Photo Album
SEE COVER COLORS & FONTS HERE.
Bar / Bat Guest Album · Bar / Bat Guest Book Album · Custom Scrapbook · Personalized Photo Album
DESIGN YOUR OWN PHOTO BOOTH GUEST BOOK ALBUM / SCRAPBOOK
to be hand-bound by Alex and Magu at Transient Books
- Our scrapbooks lay open flat for comfortable use.
- The spines of our scrapbook albums are thicker than the outside fore edge so that the swell of items pasted to the pages is accommodated for.
- IDEAL FOR PHOTO BOOTH EVENTS.
- Available in a variety of sizes.
- Heavy, matte paper for the pages. Available in white or black.
- GET A FREE COVER MOCK UP. See what your book will look like before ordering.
- Text, logo and/or photo on cover are no problem.
- Ribbon page marker included.
- Hard back covers, all acid free materials, heirloom quality.
- Combine your order with a Clam Shell Memento Box to protect your keepsake from dust and light. Make them extra deep, and you have an ideal place for saving other mementos from the event.
- Questions? We're real humans that make books and answer emails.
Bar / Bat Mitzvah Photo Booth Album Specs:
8 x 8" / 20.5 x 20.5 cm: 30 sheets/60 pages front and back. $49
10 x 10" / 26 x 26 cm: 40 sheets/80 pages front and back. $79
12 x 12" / 31 x 31 cm: 40 sheets/80 pages front and back. $112
Pages respond well to a variety of mediums: pencil, ink, crayon, pastels, glue, pen...
We send sample papers for you to test pens on before using your book.
We hand craft your book here in house. See the magic.
Do you need a different size book or different amount of pages? We gladly create custom models.
PLEASE CONSULT TURN AROUND TIME BEFORE PURCHASING!
We hand-craft each item from start to finish.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OUR SCRAPBOOKS/PHOTO BOOTH ALBUMS
· We use 1" filler strips of paper in between each page to make the spines thicker than the outside fore edge. This compensates for the swell of items added to the pages. If very thick, spongy, fuzzy scrapbook items are pasted to all pages or most pages, the fore edge may end up being thicker than the spine.
· We cannot print on our scrapbook pages.
· The pages do not come with photo sleeves or pockets.
· We recommend you use photo mount squares or photo splits to adhere items to your pages. Or acid free glue sticks.